Fave 5 // Week 24


1. I am lusting over this sterling silver antler ring from AetherDesign's etsy shop. It is so delicate and and beautifully made.
2. Washi tape picture frames! This is a great idea for those who can't poke holes through their walls to hang stuff. The neat thing is that if you get bored of a design you can change it up because washi tape comes in all kinds of colors and patterns!
3. Pantone has announced their color of the year and it's Emerald! How lovely is this color?! I am tempted to buy this mug or even this iphone case in honor of the color choice! Hey, I'm a sucker for colors.
4. These ombre painted ornaments from Ambrosia kind of remind me of Pantone swatches. Making your own is a breeze.
5. Diamonds may be a girls best friend but geodes actually might be mine! I love these geode rings from swellmayde. I would be proud to show off those rocks!

-monica

Comments

Popular Posts